Name: Mudassir Nazar
Designation: Psychologist, Trainer, and Counselor
Seeking a challenging position and strive for excellence with dedication, proactive approach and passion towards the work that will optimally utilize my knowledge and potential in the best possible way for the fulfilment of organizational goals.
- Working as a Psychologist, Trainer, and Counselor at Lifeline Rehab Centre Bani Gala Islamabad Pakistan.
- Worked at Jinnah Medical College & Hospital from the past 1 years is Internee.
- Was a Teacher in Chokara Science School and College Karak period from 14, Feb 2012 to 24, June 2014.
||Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad
||Islamia College University Peshawar KPK
- Won best class monitor & CR Ship award every year during College and University time.
- Won Best and Well Character Proctor Ship Award for best Performance throughout years.
- Participated and won many other awards at inter school, College and University level like Music, Singing etc.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Internet Applications.
- Independent, Optimistic, honest.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, dedicated &sincere.
- Quick Learner, adaptable and flexible to dynamic environment.
- Ability to perform the tasks with speed and accuracy and capable for meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in teams with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Music & Singing
- Painting & Travelling
- Reading Books
||Mr. Sher Draz khan
||Village & P/O Chokara Tehsil Takhte Nasrati, Distract Karak KPK
|Personal phone number:
||English, Urdu & Pashto
|Date of Birth
||April 04, 1990