Name: Sidra Shehzad
Designation: Clinical / organizational psychologist/Lecturer/ Hypnotherapist/ABA Practitioner Adoptive, Innovative, Consistent, Motivated
To work with an institution which utilizes my efficiency and provides me with an opportunity to contribute towards the growth and development of a dynamic organization and society, where there are ample opportunities to grow both personally and professionally, where there is no disparity of color, sex and race towards development of entire humanity.
- Phil in Clinical Psychology, Institute of Clinical Psychology, University of Karachi. (2013-2015)
- Bachelors/ MS (2005-09) in Behavior Sciences, Fatimah Jinnah Women University, Islamabad.
- Psychological Report writing skills
- Counseling/ Testing
- Ability to manage multiple-tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize well and commitment to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Diplomacy, negotiating and Strong coordination skills.
- Personnel management skills.
- Ability to travel on short notice and to work in difficult circumstances
- Interpersonal awareness, critical information gathering, good communication skills and ability to work with educational environment effectively.
M. Phil Dissertation:
“Social Anxiety and Psychological Adjustment in adolescents with and without learning disabilities”
“Boom in Telecommunication technology and its effect on Pakistani youth.”
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS: (CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY)
- Behavior Therapy
- Art and Play Therapy
- Cognitive behavior Therapy
- Child Counseling /Parental Counseling
- Dealing with exceptional Children
- Individualized educational plan expert
BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE COURSE: (INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY)
- Occupational psychology
- Community and mental health
- Industrial/organizational psychology
- Human resource development
- Leadership and motivation
- Group dynamic and conflict resolution
- Emotional interlining and occupational performance
- Consumer behavior
- Organizational behavior
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING/CAPACITY BUILDING COURSES/SEMINARS ATTENDED:
- 1year experience of therapy and assessment (child/adults) in Institute of Clinical Psychology
- 3 Days Training Workshop on “Self Growth”, Organized by Rozan (2009)
- Seminar on Health Changes in Pakistan, by Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad (2010)
- Organize a seminar at City School Tariq Road Branch on their parent’s day on children Mental Health Day (2013)
- Volunteer services (counseling) at mental health day organized at in Institute of Clinical Psychology
- Attended seminar on schema therapy (2013)
- Organized workshop on ‘play therapy’ (2013)
- One-month internship in Jinnah hospital (2014)
- 100 credit hour course on Hypnosis (2019)
- 3 days training program on individualized training program for AUTISM (2019)
EXPERTISE IN PSYCHOLOGICAL BATTERIES:
- Aston Index (AI)
- Bender Gestalt (BG)
- Draw a Person (DAP)
- Rorschach Inkblot Test
- Human figure Drawing (HFD)
- Slosson Intelligence Test (SIT)
- Incomplete Sentence Blank (ISB)
- Children Apperception Test (CAT)
- Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Colored Progressive matrices (CPM)
- Standard Progressive Matrices (SPM)
- Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT)
- Childhood Autism Rating Scale (CARS)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Test (VABS)
- Wechsler Adults Intelligence Scale (WAIS)
- Quick Neurological Screening Test (QNST)
- Wechsler Intelligence test for children (WISC)
- Slosson Visual-Motor Performance Test (SVMPT)
- Learning Disability Diagnostic Inventory (LDDI)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD-T)
- Wechsler Pre-school and Primary scale for Intelligence (WPPSI)
- Pakistan Psychological Association PPA
- National guild of hypnosis NGH
- Al-Khidmat Foundation Pakistan
- Voluntary work in the event of 100th international women’s day, organized by Islamabad Capital Territory Administration on 17th march, 2011.
- Mental health week conducted at ICP 2013.
- Attended workshop on teaching children with autism conducted by Special Care Inc. with Mansur Chudary in 2016
- Worked as a part time psychologist at APHA Special School. (2015)
- Possesses 2 years’ experience of dealing with patients at Institute of Clinical Psychology. (2013-2015)
- Worked as a clinical psychologist at Health Vision Hospital.(2016)
- Worked as a visiting lecturer at PAF KIET University for two semester teach (2016-2017)
- Working as psychologist in personal setting. (2016-continues).
- Worked with an autistic child as psychologist and shadow teacher( 2017)
- Worked at Habib public school boy’s campus as counselor. (2018)
- Worked as lecturer at Foundation University in 2018.
- Working as lecturer at Riphah University 2018-2019
- Working as lecturer at Bahria University 2019-continue.
|Father’s Name:||Shehzad Akhtar Raja|
|Personal home address:||House no 264, street no 2/A judicial colony Rawalpindi.|
|Personal phone number:||0331-3222426|
|Date of Birth||11-06-1989|